Saturday, August 30, 2014

Quinoa, Black Bean, and Corn Tacos (from Cooking Classy)

Lately I've been noticing how many uses there are for quinoa.  Quinoa salad, quinoa burgers, quinoa cakes, quinoa muffins, but particularly quinoa tacos.  I recently saw a pin on Pinterest featuring Cooking Classy's recipe for Quinoa, Black Bean, and Corn Tacos and decided that since I was going to the beach, it would be a perfect meal for when I got back!  This taco filling is also great served over lettuce for a variation on my Taco Salad.
Cooking Classy's picture of her Quinoa, Black Bean, and Corn Tacos

I prepped all of my ingredients in the morning and put them in covered prep bowls in the fridge, then when I got home it only took 30 minutes to make dinner.  I followed Cooking Classy's recipe down to the teaspoon and the tacos came out perfectly!  I love her blog and will definitely be making more of her recipes in the future.  You can find the delicious recipe for these tacos here.


To see more of my pictures you can find me on Instagram at @audreygracephotography.

No comments:

Post a Comment